Sunday 26 April 2015

Grigor: "The names of my opponents do not matter, I have come to a title in Istanbul".

The names of my opponents do not matter, because I always start tournaments thought to win and I came for the title in Istanbul," said Grigor Dimitrov official press conference prior to the start of the debut edition of "TEB BNP Paribas Istanbul Open".

This is the first race on the calendar of ATP, which will take place on Turkish soil.

Grigor is placed under the scheme №2 and rests in the first round and in the second it expects rival outside the top 100 - the winner of the match between Basilashvili and Golubev. The scheme gives us reason to hope that we will see a dream final with Roger Federer. After Istanbul Dimitrov ahead Masters in Madrid and Rome.

"I feel really in perfect physical condition lately and I do not think I will have problem to play in three consecutive weeks. The organizers here we offer excellent conditions, a database is really impressive and we have everything you need to play good tennis and remediation. Will participate in both Masters on clay before Roland Garros, of course, but the main objective remains to improve their performance in Paris. " ended Grigor Dimitrov.