Wednesday 30 July 2014

Nike hosted a Twitter Q&A with Grigor Dimitrov Tuesday 22 July. Maria Sharapova had a burning Q.



The most interesting answers:

Q. If you could play doubles and mixed doubles with any player, who would be your two picks? #askGrigor

Grigor: I would play with John McEnroe and @MariaSharapova.

Q.  Describe yourself in three words.

Grigor: Introspective, Wild, Passionate.

Q. Who has the best sense of humour on tour? (aside from himself)

Grigor: Tursunov or Haas

Q.  What is your PreMatch routine?

Grigor: Practise, Shower, Match.

Q.  If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

Grigor: Steak. All the way. I have it almost every day.

Q. How would you define success and victory on and off the tennis court ?

Grigor: Lifting the trophy and waking up to the person you love.

Q. What is the best thing about being a tennis player?

Grigor: I get to travel a lot and different culture while meeting new people - I get to explore life. 

Q. Are you good at cooking? if yes, what is your favourite thing to cook?

Grigor: Occasionally I cook, I think I'm alright . My favourite dish is gnocchi with chicken and pesto sauce (made from scratch). 

Q. Who wins in arm wrestling, you or ? tennis

Grigor: We're pretty tied but the odds are leaning toward his side @Roger_Rasheed