Tuesday 29 July 2014

My first blog !

Hello everyone! I am Sylwia, I come from Polish. This is my first blog, I decided to wear it because I think it might be fun. The choice fell on my favorite tennis player Grigor Dimitrov. I began to be interested in the Bulgarian tennis player from 2013, like his syl game, I'm a fan of one-handed backhand, is a very nice guy and nice to listen to interviews with him. I, and probably not just me that this is a rising star of tennis, introduces freshness to today's tennis is ambinty and hardworking as well as admire him.

Grigor was born on 16 May 1991 in Chaskow in Bulgaria. He comes from a sporting family. There are no siblings. Play tennis learned from his father. Combine it strong ties with parents. In 2013, left everything to move to Los Angeles and lived with his girlfriend, famous Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova.

I'll be here has added notes as soon as I can. They will be focused on everything that happens in the life of a Bulgarian. xo.