Thursday 24 September 2015

Dimitrov : I believe in yourself and show what I can do

''I made a lot of changes this year, and this creates a slight shock," admitted Grigor Dimitrov in an interview with the Malaysian media. Bulgarian for the first time will participate in the Malaysian Open in Kuala Lumpur, where the race except the singles, will partner and couples with Leander Paes.

"I do not think I played poorly and had a pretty tied matches this season "- continued Dimitrov. - "Remains several tournaments and my goal is to stay healthy and to win victories on the court with hard work. You just have to believe in yourself and show what I can do. "

Gregory commented hot topic for coach place in his headquarters. As today TennisKafe.com informed Franco Davin will travel with the Bulgarian tournament in Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo, and after the trial period, they will decide whether to continue their cooperation. "It takes time to find the right person who is a good motivator - said Dimitrov.

-" Currently just glad that I am in Kuala Lumpur. I have no patience to meet fans and show them that they can expect most my good game."

"It will also be great to go out on the court with Leander Paes. He has vast experience behind him and can definitely help me to develop my game in pairs. "